Описание как учитываются лицензии:
Licenses are counted in the following way:
* Each unique IP address which connets outbound through the firewall counts as one IP address. This includes VPN clients.
Licenses 'in use' is counted in the following way:
* If an IP address has any active connection through the firewall, it is in use.
* An active connection is defined as 'not timed out'. Therefore a connection can still be 'active' even if a computer has been turned off, because the session has not timed out on the remote side. Most protocols have a time out delay of a few minutes.
* After all connections are timed out, WinRoute continues to assume the license is 'in use' for an additional 20 minutes. It is assumed users may go away from their computers and return, reboot the computer, and so on. This is not a configurable setting.
* After all connections are dead and 20 minutes have expired, the license is freed for us.