Поиск  Пользователи  Правила 
Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Страницы: 1
Ответить
Два аккаунта Dropbox на одном компьютере
Два аккаунта Dropbox на одном компьютере, линуксе и ipad не каких проблем, а как под виндовс  ?
1. http://wiki.dropbox.com/DropboxAddons/Dropboxen
2. вариант запуск от имени другово пользователя второй вариант.
3. Делаем специальный батник:
@ECHO OFF
ECHO. This is for fun not exploitation!
SET USERNAME=%1
SET USERPROFILE=%CD%\%USERNAME%
ECHO. Setup Appdata for NT 6...
MKDIR "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming"
ECHO. Setup Appdata for NT 5...
MKDIR "%USERPROFILE%\Application Data"
START Dropbox

ОРИГИНАЛ
Цитата

Multiple Dropbox (Do It Yourself) Posted by TumaGonx Zakkum in 12 May 2010  
Great chance you know already how to run multiple dropbox... the very easy way
Yes, by using run as (that is right click on the dropbox shortcut choose "run as.." then select user other than current user) in XP, best candidate for "other user" is administrator because it's ghost user (not shown in login screen by default)

Or you can use dropboxen

But let me tell you another way, no need additional programs, no need to create another users, much flexible, portable and more DIYer :)

Right click on dropbox shortcut in startmenu, click properties, in target box look for where dropbox.exe installed in my case:

"C:\Users\qwerty\Application Data\Dropbox\bin\Dropbox.exe" /home

Now prepare create a new folder yourself where you will place a copy of installed dropbox, it could be anywhere even flashdisk.
Browse with explorer to until you reach bin folder (of target box above). There copy all files to your prepared folder -> this means you should have dropbox.exe there.

Sample of bat triggered version

@ECHO OFF
SET USERNAME=Joni
START Dropbox

Paste above text in notepad.

A little explanation, what I basically do above is to trick dropbox for thinking that it has been run by another user. Back again, you may freely change "Joni" into anything. it doesn't matter if the username doesn't even exist in your windows.

Save your notepad before as "drop1.bat" in your prepared folder too.
Double click that drop1.bat :) You know what to do next..
Recreate bat file with different username if you need more dropbox.

these steps has been tested on Dropbox 0.7.110 under Windows XP and Windows 7 (Seven)

Alternate bat (shortcut triggered) much flexible but need care:
@ECHO OFF
SET USERNAME=%1
START Dropbox

Save it as droploader.bat in your prepared folder.
In this case, you didn't need to recreate/edit another bat file if you need another dropbox.
Instead create a shortcut of droploader.bat, Right click the shortcut and click properties. In target box add argument to droploader.bat with [username] each time you need more dropbox.
for ex in target box.:
D:\Dropbox\bin\droploader.bat joni
It will automatically setup everything for account Joni, just run the shortcut (O yeah, it would be neater if you rename the shortcut with [username] like "Joni's Dropbox" then copy this shortcut to your desktop, to your startup folder... wherever you want)

In Windows XP:

In Windows 7:

Remarks:
- Need it run automatically? Make a shortcut of your bat files and put it in startup folder in Startmenu
- Need eligible bonus space? Make sure you run the bat file (only for the first time) from other PC differentiated by IP and/or Computer's name.
- You don't need to use real email to create dropbox account
- In case you wondering, dropbox is free file service provider that offer 2GB space, has client application (based on Python and WxWidget) that do file-synchronization to server (like p2p, say goodbye to upload corruption problem) and the only one that offer true direct download link with decent bandwidth performance https://www.dropbox.com/
- Want to say thanks? click on my referral http://db.tt/krB1KA7 please click, it doesn't hurt, like me you too will get eligible 250MB bonus space! then I will know what your email address is then I will spam you... just kidding

Special Note on upgrading:
if your "copy" of dropbox auto-upgrading to version 1.1 just quit it (it won't work). Instead use the original dropbox (the initial install) to upgrade then copy the updated dropbox.exe and overwrite to your dropbox copy. Version 1.1 should run happily with this trick :giggle:

under: fun, stickies, tutorial  
Услуги Системного Администратора - Работаю только с Юр. Лицами по договору обслуживания.
Страницы: 1
Ответить
Форма ответов

Текст сообщения*
:) ;) :D 8-) :( :| :cry: :evil: :o :oops: :{} :?: :!: :idea:
Защита от автоматических сообщений. Введите символы, изображенные на этой картинке в поле ввода &quote;Код подтверждения&quote;.